Thursday, January 13, 2011

New site/blog!

Hey Everyone!

For the past 3 years I have been heavily involved with the wakeboarding industry.  Along with that I have been studying as a full time student at Indiana University.  It was been tough balancing school with riding and traveling but it has always been fun and worth the effort.

I recently graduated with a degree in Sports Marketing and Management in December 2010.  For me this is a huge weight off my shoulders.  Now with more free time on my hands I am excited to now put all my time in effort in to training, traveling, and supporting all of my sponsors. 

I started this blog with the intention to keep friends, family, and sponsors updated on my travels and adventures.  Along with that I hope to grow and push the sport of wakeboarding with content I post on here.  Keep checking in for videos from events, comps, clinics, and adventures as well as product info and instructions.  If there is anything you would like seeing on here please let me know!

Please spread the word of this site and keeping checking in.  Thanks for all the support and remember to always have fun no matter what it is you do!

No comments:

Post a Comment