Monday, May 23, 2011

Big Move and a New Home!

I have always been asked by people "So you wakeboard, why don't you live in Florida?" Don't get my wrong I always wanted to but didn't really have a way of going about it, not to mention that I just finished up getting my degree in Indiana. I came down to Orlando a month before Wake Games to get some practice in. Little did I know I would be making the decision to make the move to FL while I was down there. I took a position to coach, live, and train at The Wakeboard Camp in Clermont, FL. On top of the I am also doing some filming and video editing for LearnWake.com, which is a great online wake instructional website. This is a big step for myself, my riding, and the next chapter in my life, and I couldn't be more pumped on things to come.


No comments:

Post a Comment