Thursday, December 27, 2012

New Sponsors for 2013

The 2013 season is going to be awesome!!! Not only am I really focused on getting back in shape from my surgery, I have a couple more amazing companies backing me as well! ThankYou is my new clothing sponsor for 2013. Really exciting to be apart of this growning company that was started by a good friend of my out of the Midwest. Stay on the look out for my signature line coming out this summer! Rockford Fosgate is my new audio/speaker sponsor. Their product is unmatched! I just recetly went to their headquarters in Tempe, AZ for a photoshoot. Keep an eye out for some of the shots that will be used in Transworld Wakeboarding Mag this spring! GoPro makes the most versatile HD cameras on the planet! Pretty pumped to be hooked up with them! Keep an eye out for some insane footage this summer with the new Hero 3! CTi has the best braces for athletes! Really glad to have a CTi brace after my recent surgery! Thanks guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment